Sunday, April 10, 2011

Characters





Anyone who knows me well knows that I have incredible friends in many walks of life.   I like characters and have been lucky throughout my life to meet some fascinating people.   I have always said that the most interesting people are those you meet every day.   If you take the time to talk to a stranger and talk about something other than the weather, you are bound to hear a few remarkable stories and experiences.    It is amazing the different paths we take and what experiences result in those choices.   I have decided to try and document a few of these characters over the next year.  These multimedia pieces will simply be snapshots in the everyday lives of people who have let me be a witness their stories.    I only hope to do them justice and provide a platform for others to appreciate the uniqueness and beautiful quirks and personalities of others.    

I will be releasing my first story this week.  An interview with Patrick Toney, Living Statue. 

No comments:

Post a Comment